Wednesday, October 18, 2006

If I start now....

So I decided, its time to whip myself into shape. I've said this about a trillion times before....but I really want to. Why you might ask? For my own sanity. I hate being careful when I smile cause of this double chin, haha...or looking down and having a big ball hanging off my stomach. The only time I wanna be fat is when Im pregnant. Oh, sorry....Someone in particular doesnt like to think your fat when your pregnant...so the only time I want to be....this size...again is when Im pregnant. Anyways, sorry I couldnt make this longer, but Im going to do push-ups......Or not. Maybe just listen to my music, haha.

ttyl,
Court

5 comments:

Kirst said...

I know you can do it court!

sarah said...

ahh courtney! good for you.
i felt the exact same way this summer so i got a gym membership and have been working out and watching what im eating. i believe you can do anything you put your mind too! and i know you can achieve your goals!
i miss yooou and i cant wait to see you in november!

Laura said...

A bit delayed. . . but I have fallen off the face of the planet studying for midterms (and they are done tomorrow!!!)

I started working out in September (part of my school year goals) and it's been a-m-a amazing! I haven't lost any weight. . . but it's been so much fun - I've been going with my cousin a lot and it's an excuse to hang out with her. . .

And I hope you do better at learning the guitar than I did! I played for like half a year and then quit. . . but I am learning trombone right now and it's going much better!!! (though my mom doesnt seem to think so - she still says I sound like a dying cow when I try to go up high - she's so loving! lol)

Courtney said...

Haha...I play trombone, I've played for like...4 years...ish and I still sound like a dieing cow when I got up high!

Laura said...

Ha. . . I'm not sure if that is supposed to be reassuring or not, Court