Monday, October 09, 2006

My apologies

I was thinking about my previous post, and I realize, it was a little bit crude. I am very sorry if I offended anybody. And just to clarify, I don't often have conversations like that...I guess it was...a special night, if that makes sense? However, I am sixteen, so I am sorry to say that I do have conversations like that on occasion, haha. But yeah, I'm very sorry for last nights post.

Now for something completely different, I have found a song that I want to dedicate to Xavier. It's called good-bye, and its by Audio adrenaline. The more I listen to it, it makes me think about everytime I've had to say goodbye to that little boy, and every time I will have to say goodbye to him, and it breaks my heart. So here are the Lyrics.

You'll be fine tomorrow
The sun will rise again
It's never easy to say goodbye
You know I'll always love you
You know I always will
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
My old friend (my old friend)
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
We've reached the end (we've reached the end)
I don't cry for sorrow, I cry with joy
The memories we've made can't be destroyed
You know I won't forget you You know
I never could And when I say I loved you
You know I meant for good You know I'll always love you
Goodbye

No comments: