Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tickle Tickle


Alright, so Some of you know this story, but to be perfectly honest, its one of the funniest stories ever. So, Xavier went into La senza one time with someone. I guess I should tell you, he likes to tickle whatever bare skin he can find on people. Well, there was a girl wearing a mini skirt in La senza. So he went up, reached up and said "Tickle tickle". That is just one of those stories that you have to remember for his wedding. Now everytime I go into La senza I think of that. Seriously, that kids freaking hilarious. I think he was with his Uncle, how embarrassing. I thought you might enjoy that.

Court

2 comments:

Carly_bee said...

I miss camp to sweety . . . lets just go back and hide so we cat get kicked out ya know ?
we can be like PLC hermits

Caity said...

haha that is such an awesome story! definatly one for his wedding:P bye kiss kiss caity