Friday, September 08, 2006

School sucks

I woke up this morning, and realized that I have absolutely no motivation to get out of bed, get in the shower, and go to school (after I get dressed of course). I can't figure out why. I dread waking up in the morning, not because its well...waking up, but because I know if I wake up, it means I have to go to school. This summer, I had a million reasons to get my butt out of bed. Now I feel like the only reason I have is because if I dont, I'll get in trouble. I dont get to sleep in on fridays anymore, Im in 2 fricking grade 10 courses, and Im in grade 11. Im a fricking idiot, I cant even pass grade 10 science. All the grade 10s are like, idiots, I swear they do to many drugs and dont even know what 2+2 is. Its frustrating, I cant wait to get out of my grade 10 classes, not because I dont like them, because the grade 10s are so freaking weird and annoying. I have no friends in any classes, and I've tried, OHH have I tried. I spent $125 freaking dollars yesterday on a winter Gym strip, and School pictures, my dad said he'll pay me back though. The only good day of the week was monday, and that was only till I left camp. After that (around 1:30 or 2) it was a crappy day.

Anyways, I have to go...to school...yay (hear my enthusiasm?)
Courtney

No comments: