Saturday, September 23, 2006

So far so good (mostly)

So this weekend, I have smiled and laughed more than I have since I've been home I think. Last night (friday) we went to the great white north tour...and did some Moshing and praising God....and it was just awesome. The just to add the excitement, we got lost for almost an hour...which I guess was my fault, being that I was the one driving. But I guess thats what I get when my sister is my navigator (just cause Navigator wasn't there), and anyone wh0 knows my sister well knows that...she can get lost in her own room. So yeah, like 12:30 I got home, after driving the other 4 people off. Then today..my mom woke me up at 9:30...and I was so angry, haha....but I had a hair appt. with Ange, so that made it a bit better. And plus, I was having really bad mood swings, mostly with my mom...haha...I guess thats what happens when your a girl. But I felt bad, cause I barely talked at all during my hair Appt. (sorry Ange). Then I came home...after shopping and crap with my mom, and slept for an hour and a half, then got up, and went to youth group...Raw egg and Chocolate pudding night....HECK YES. It was freaking amazing. Got all messy and gross....its awesome. But I should get going.

Bye!

1 comment:

Green eyes and ham said...

Don't worry Court we'll go for coffee or something sometime soon.