Monday, August 24, 2009

Freedom for the captives

Tonight, I went to Tehillah monday, and was really struggling at first, I actually almost left because I just wasnt feeling anything at all. But I decided to stay for a bit...and they did a talk about an aids run, and then did another one about healing and freedom...and I started thinking about Leighanne. And broke down. I just started weeping and praying for freedom and healing for her. This went on for a while...and then I left and just felt the Lord saying to go to the reservoir. So I drove to the reservoir and got out of the car and booked it down to where the water was...and I didnt know what I was doing there, all I knew is that I needed to be there...then I picked up rocks...little ones to start with, and started throwing them into the water, and each one symbolized a physical mark on her body...somewhere a prick from where she stuck a needle, the burst vein in her leg, her sores, etc. as the rocks got bigger, the reasons got bigger too. Eventually, big rocks got thrown in symbolizing Aids, Cancer, Addiction, etc. Then, I finished by building a rock sculpture thing and proclaiming it to represent new life in Leighanne. Then I drove to another area of the reservoir where you can sit in your car and look over the water, and I played the song "shout unto God" really loudly...and just yelling the words at the top of my lungs for Leighanne. I left feeling so much hope. It was a beautiful moment.

I love Leighanne so much.

No comments: