Friday, August 21, 2009

Celebrate and rejoice!



Today, Leighanne celebrated her official 38th birthday! I'm so happy that I got to rejoice in this day with her. She's a beautiful Woman!

Today was also our War College graduation. Kind of a bittersweet event. I cried...a lot. My first real crying moment was looking at Leighanne as we were getting our certificates and stuff...because she was crying a lot. Then I stood up to give my testimony of what I conquered this year and broke down. I got prayed for by leadership, then went over to Leighanne and just cried on her shoulder for a long time. She told me the most beautiful thing. She told me that she blessed me in any choice I make and anywhere I go and that she'll miss me, but she's proud of me. And if you know Leighanne at all, you'll know that that is a pretty big thing for her to say. I just love her so much.


Conquerors session '08/'09

No comments: