Wednesday, August 30, 2006

You will make gains in any project you undertake in bed


This is a jones cap I got, minus the in bed part, but you have to add in bed to the end of the fortune, its so funny. Raeleen got one that said "hide away for a few days...in bed" I laughed so hard, haha. There are so many funny ones. Where did the time go, I keep thinking Im going back to camp in a couple days, like Im just home for the weekend. Yesterday, my parents told me to call if I was gonna be out late, and I had the car, and I was sooo tempted to drive to camp...but then I figured...probably not the best idea. I went and bought the Jessica Simpson CD yesterday, and then it was 2 for 25, so I got the nick Lachey CD too, and I listen to them when I miss Raeleen, because we listened to those CDs everytime we went into town, and we'd always talk about how hot Nick Lachey is, haha. Oh I miss our girly times. Boy do I ever. I had a Virgin Margarita yesterday, and I felt soo bad, because I told Raeleen We'd get Virgin Margaritas before I left and we didnt get a chance. Oh well, when I come back to visit we'll get some, k Rae?

Anyways, I better go. Im gonna go listen to Jessica Simpson.

Court

PS...the pic, is from the Teen Formal, its Xavier and me

1 comment:

Jenn said...

court, you are so good with kids. Boy if you lived closer guess who we'd be getting to babysit? Glad you had a great time at camp. You look great.