Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Things I'll miss

~I woke up this morning, without a 2 year old coming in and talking to me.
~I woke up this morning, and there was construction behind my house, that never happened at camp.
~I'm gonna shower today, and not have little knocks on the door every couple minutes.
~ Its gonna take me 15 minutes to walk to 7-11 instead of 15 seconds to get to the Canteen, and at the canteen, I could stay in there for hours talking to Rae.
~ Watching full house with Xavier and Raeleen.
~ Teasing Marty about anything I could think of.
~ Cuddling with Xavier while he's going to sleep.
~ Watching Bob the builder and the backyardigans with Xavier asking "whats that?" "Wheres Bob?".
~ Rae and I having our girly moments, when were just so darn giddy, and everyone thinks were crazy.
~ Trying to think of ways I can hide from my parents.
~ Camp church
~ Talking about the latest celeberty gossip.
~ Listening to Jessica Simpson going into town
~ Pool noodle fights
~ Breaking baby's floaty things (haha, Rae and Plunger know all about it)
~ Beverly Hills 90210
~ Driving into town and hearing "TOW (Cow), MIGHTY MACHINE," or just screaming because he wants to watch a DVD.

there are so many things, I cant post them all. Sorry guys!

No comments: