Friday, August 25, 2006

Camps Over...So sad

Alright so I woke up this morning, and I realized, everyones leaving. However, somehow I convinced my mom to let me stay with the Matermans till Monday, so thats frickin awesome. Im not too sure when Im starting school, hopefully never, but we all know that wont happen. I think Im gonna do this Job again next year, hopefully by then I'll have another baby to watch, Right Raeleen???? Im not looking forward to Monday, I know for sure, that I'll cry. Xaviers been acting strange the last couple days, and I think we realized why today....he knew the staff were leaving. Today, he was just acting really off, and really sad, and with the staff, even the staff he screamed at all summer, he talked to them, and let one of them giv him a kiss, and asked one to sit with him. Im worried about monday when I leave, I left the house yesterday, to go SWIMMING, and he was kicking and screaming apparently. Anyways, BYE!

No comments: