Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I will miss him soo

I must admit, I went to camp for a boy. His Name is William. He makes me happy, whenever Im sad, he makes me happy, he always makes me laugh. He likes to help me clean, and do Laundry, and he likes to watch Chick flicks with me, and he's willing to watch Beverly Hills 90210 with me, which takes a real man, he usually falls asleep during it though. He gets mad when other people give me a hug, and he's a real mommas boy. I just cant believe how good this summer has been, this summer I've spend with him. On my days off, I spend time with him and his mom, and we cuddle lots, and he likes to break things, a lot of things. He's such a boy, he loves bugs, and he loves tractors, and in case you didnt guess, he's 2. William Robert Martin Xavier Materman. We all call him Xavier though. Did I scare anyone????

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

You scared me for a second there. I thought you too had fallen in "love" at camp like most people do. Would this little tyke be Marty's son?

Glad to see you're back.

Take care,
tammy

Courtney said...

Yeah, He's Marty's Son. He's so awesome.

Caity said...

hey lol i was like awwwww court have a love interest but then i was like......o lol:P it was very realistic:P love ya lots. bye kiss kiss Caity/Dora