Sunday, October 02, 2005

YC was HOTT

Hey

K...so yc was soooo good. I got so much closer to God....and friends. Sam....it was AMAZING to see you! Remeber to keep in good contact with Ray. Yeah...I got hit in the face with a tetherball...I was winning too!! I hit the ball...and it wrapped around the pole and came back to hit me across the face...WHICH by the way....still hurts! That was yesterday....and It still hurts. The sessions were so spiritual...I was in tears everyday...not many people (if any) cried today....except me...but that was for kinda personal reasons which Im not gonna say right now. AHAHAHA!! Funniest thing EVER! Simone and I were sitting in the back seat on the way up to camp....and my mom slammed on the brakes...and the WHOLE bench went forward...we screamed almost as much as were did on the Hollywood tower...So after that we kept playing with it. It scared us though like everytime it went forward...but whats a ride up to camp without a couple scares right? Everytime it would fall forward we'd push really hard backwards and the seat would tilt back...and our feet were like...dangling there...it was amazing! But my mom got Micheal fix it before we came home...what a bum...who cares if its Illigal?? If we wear our seatbelts were fine cause the luggage was holding us up so we couldnt fall back to far. It was very fun though. Oh...and just to add to the adventure...my mom gets lost on the way to come...32 YEARS OF DRIVING TO CAMP...this is the first time she's ever got lost. It was funny...so shes hitting the breaks and simone and I are flying forward and then she accelerates really fast and we fly back. Funnest one ever though I think was when the bench went up further than ever....and it didnt stop for like...10 seconds...which...I know doesnt so long....but when your used to going up so far...then all of the sudden it moves up like...3 feet more...its scary! I tried to Kill Sammy...AGAIN (Apparently)! Yeah...and Sam kept getting mad cause I was taking pictures up her nose...apparently...haha YOUR MOM! lol...Move your butt.....Move your face...lol...that was amazing. Anyways...Thats enough for now. NAV I MISSED YOU...how did everything go in calgary???

~Court~

No comments: