Friday, October 07, 2005

Romans 8:37-39

"No, all these things were more than conquerers through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither life nor death, neither Angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." This basicly says nothing can take us from the love that God shows. Now...I'm not disagreeing with that in anyway....but what I do want to say is....if thats so...why are a lot of people all like "no one loves me" and everything like that? Personally...I think its because they block that particular love out...because they're scared of it...or they're ashamed or something...Im not really sure. Off the topic of Gods love a bit...I think people ignore God when he's trying to talk to them...and no...not just some people...everyone does it...maybe not all the time...but everyone does it...mostly when he's trying to tell you something you really dont wanna hear. But Im actually talking about people feeling convicted and tried...but pushing that aside...people that arent Christians...and say they hate almost everything to do with Christianity. I dont know where Im going with that...so Im gonna stop there before it turns into a whole bunch of pointless ramblings. But if you have comments on what I said...Contridictions...agreements...arguements...Please...email me...leave a comment...call me...I want to hear from you!!!

No comments: