Friday, March 27, 2009

So its been a week

I haven't blogged in a week...its been a weird week. last friday at recre8 Leighanne had a bit of a freak out...she was on some bad drugs and got pretty aggressive, so we had to Bar her for a month. It was pretty intense. But the thing is, she left too quickly and we couldnt actually tell her she was barred. So we went to see her on teusday night...twice and she didnt answer the door either time. Then Nicole and I went I went to her hotel and werent permitted up, so we left a note. Then...we went to Insight to leave a note. That was interesting. It wasnt open yet by the time we got there...and there were people standing outside just waiting to get in. It was like kids waiting to get into a candy shop...at first I thought it was kinda funny, but then I was like...Wait..not so funny. Their Candy is drugs. They are waiting to get in to get drugs. It just made me so sad.

But anyways, back to Leighanne. I saw her randomly as I was coming out of Carnegie...and so I went to talk to her. I was waiting for her to just walk away because she hated us last friday. But she came up and gave me a hug. Told me she helped deliver a baby in her room the night before *Awkward*. Then I was like...we need to talk about what happened at recre8. And she was like..."How long until I can come back?" and I told her a month and she was so apologetic, but so understanding. She was like..."I'll apologize to everyone." then i told her I'd let her know the day she can come back. She was so great. She wants to get into detox, which she says often, but I want to try to get her in and see if she's being serious about it this time.

Anyways, thats basically been my week.

No comments: