Saturday, March 14, 2009

How Marvelous




The last few days have been weird. Thursday I was kind of in a weird mood all day, then we got to knee drill and the spirit just came over me in an amazing way. We were singing "Exalted" by Chris tomlin and it was just an amazing moment for me.

Then yesterday, I got locked out of my room...so I went to Crab park and just stood on the beach..ish area and How Marvelous came on my ipod and I started crying...again..I beautiful moment. I was looking and seeing the ocean and the mountains...and like...it was just such a God moment. It was fantastic.

I feel like God is wanting to have a more intimate relationship with me...and im so excited for it!

On a side note...I really just love 614 a lot. I love the community. I just really love it.

No comments: