Friday, November 24, 2006

Kinda Random

I want to dye my hair blonde, is that a good idea or not? I cant decide. Is it a little drastic? If so, what color should I dye my hair? Any suggestions??

We have 2 fine boys staying with us this weekend....MMM....yummy, JUST KIDDING! They arent that fine...its Victor and Graeme, or as some of you may know them as...Bungee and Superman.

Im going to glenmore temples youth group tonight, because...well...I'm in the youth band, and I should probably be there. Christine McCmillian (sp?)...who is the old commissioner of the salvation army, is gonna be there. Im kind of excited to hear her speak, shes pretty cool.

The doctor finally realized that something is wrong with me, but doesnt know what. I had to get blood tests done today, and it sucked...I was doing good, then I looked at all the blood they were taking and I almost puked, haha.

I should go...bye!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hey Meeko!

So, yeah I changed my mind on the blonde. Im going like...a dark red instead. After I started thinking about it...blonde wouldn't suit my skin tone...My personality yes, but not my skin tone, haha.