Friday, November 03, 2006

Christmas!!!!

Its November 3, which mean...Christmas is almost here!!! Well....not really, but its that time for Santa palaces to start being set up, Christmas stores to open in the malls, the 12 days of Christms starts next sunday at Heritage park, and well....I started listening to Christmas music. And, last night I got an email that contained an early Christmas gift. In the email contained information that a really good friend of mine is having a baby, and I was super excited! And Theres only one more thing I want for Christmas. I want a hippopotamus for Christmas, only a hippopotamus will do, Dont want a doll, no dinky tinker toy, I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy. That is what I want for Christmas, haha. I sang the song for like...a month last year and I didn't even get a plastic hippo, or a stuffed hippo, my UNCLE got one for Christmas, but I didnt and I was sad. But thats ok. Does disney have hippos? I figure, the first good snowfall is a sign of Christmas. And also, we started play practises and stuff so Im all in Christmas mode. My sister and I are going Christmas present shopping tonight and Im excited.

Bye!

No comments: