Saturday, November 18, 2006

Amazing night

Ok, so my dad got asked to speak at a mens thing in red deer, so my parents said that my sister and I could go to the camp to hang out with Rae and Xaiver, so we did. It was amazingly fun. We decorated sugar cookies, and it was fun. And I got to play hide and seek with Xaiver, hehe. And Umm....we exchanged Christmas gifts, a tad bit early, but thats alright. It was one of the best nights I've had in a very long time. I think Xavier missed my sister and Me. He wanted us to do everything with him, haha. I even ended up giving him a bath, haha. But it was good, quite enjoyable. I made the mistake of giving him a cup to see if he'd dump it on his head, therefore making it easier to wash his hair, but no, he dumped it on me instead, then proceeded to splash the water all over that place, in my general direction. Which was funny, haha especially considering I only had the one pair of pants, and the one shirt because we weren't spending the night, so I sat there in wet clothing, haha. It was fun. Anyways, Im gonna go,

Love ya'll
Courtney

No comments: