Saturday, January 07, 2006

Thinking....

Yeah...so I've been thinking a lot lately. I miss camp so much. My friends...my camp friends are my family...and now winter weekend is cancelled...and I dont get to see them till like....August. Its not fair! k...so I had this friend...she was older than me....and her parents used to be the pastors at my church...and when she came...she was like...16ish, I was around 7 or 8...and I valued the times I had with her. Then her parents moved and she stayed here...but she moved churches and we kinda stopped talking...I dont know why...but yeah...I miss her soo much...Im turning 16 soon...and I want to be the person she was too me...the the 7 year old in my life...Teagan...shes an amazing Kid. Ange...if you ever read this...I want you to know...you encouraged me to be a mentor to kids...like you were too me. I hope you realize all that you did for me.

No comments: