Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My future





K...so I wanted to tell you all...My future plans are...I want to go to a college called the war college. I want to work with homeless people...and thats what the war college deals with. Im so excited for it. I know....everyone thinks Im a HUGE freak because of it...but yeah. Basically...this school...its right and the street main and hastings. which Isnt the best street in the world. Everyone in Vancouver is scared to go close to this street. Lots of Drugs and Sex and yeah. I cant wait to go. If you wanna look at it... www.thewarcollege.com if you go let me know what you think. And I went and I had a tour of the whole like...3 or 4 blocks...and I was more determined to go. I cried...yes cried when I was there because I saw everyone in pain...al the homeless people.....and as a Christian it made me hurt too. So...Im gonna enclose a few pics that make me cry...and tell me what you think. PLEASE tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Courney, that's so awesome for you! I hope that you don't lose your passion to go to the War College. It will be a life changing experiance and I know for a fact that God will use you there!! I would totaly attend there as well if I had the opportunity!!!