Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dedicated to my dear friend....sister Samantha Castor


When you try so hard but you dont succeed when you get what you want but not what you need, when you feel so tired but you can't sleep...stuck in reverse...when the tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you cant replace, when you love someone but it goes to waste...could it be worse? Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones...and I will try to fix you. When high like a bird but down below, when your too in love to let it go, but if you never try you never know just what your worth.

4 comments:

Nav said...

Has anyone ever told you that you are a very talented writer? I think I will tell you that.

You are a very talented writer.

Courtney said...

Haha....thanks Nav....but I must confess....Coldplay is the talented writer.

Nav said...

Ah, but what about your other posts?

Courtney said...

I guess you got me there!