Monday, May 17, 2010

Community = blessings

I would just really like to say how much I've been blessed by community lately.

Theres been a lot happening...there was a time of some mourning a couple days ago...but we mourned together, and in that the Joy of the Lord was present...and then just recently that time of mourning turned into a time of rejoicing...and we rejoiced as a community, and are continuing to rejoice.

Community is such a huge blessing.

A very close friend of mine said today "when I close my eyes, I see my friends" in reference to community. My prayer is that we will all be able to be happy and comforted when we close our eyes by the sight and feeling of being surrounded by people who we love and who love us back.

Be blessed by your community this week! And I urge you to bless others in your community.