Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound!




This week...a beautiful woman has come to our community to get clean. This woman is so amazing! I have so much love for her. I've known her for a while...and she's just so beautiful. She's so loving and compassionate. She's taught me so much about what love is supposed to be.

For the last 4 days I've been sick with a cold. For the last 4 days, she's been detoxing...and I've been the whiney one...she's had such a great attitude and has been so great!

I see the Lord in her everytime I see her. He's pulled her out of a lot of crap...and he's healing her a lot. Healing from things that she's endured her whole life and its so beautiful!

The grace of God is a gift...recieve it!

2 comments:

Michimarsi said...

sikkert :D

Nora said...

Check this link http://www.meet-medjugorje.com/