Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Galations 1:6-8

So...I've taken these 3 verses....and written my interpretation of the verse in my own words in bold...tell me what you think!!!

6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel

I’m shocked that you could turn your back on the Lord, and that you’re turning to a completely different belief system!

7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

That new thing you believe in…it’s a load of crap! Obviously you’re being tricked and thrown into something that has somehow been twisted into sounding like the Lord, and you are being converted by a twisted gospel.

8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Any Believer of the Lord who has preached something other than what his word says…he will have eternal Damnation.

No comments: