Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bored

Hey

I was bored, so I thought I'd add something. We heard from My sister (whos in australia) yesterday....shes really having fun. She got invited to go tour the west coast (I think its the west coast) with Auslife, a Christian orginization there. If she goes, it'll be in november I think. I really miss her though....we used to hang out all the time....I havent gone to the movie theatre since she left...cause thats always what we used to do together. We'd take the train (or walk) to the theatre (in canyon meadows). we saw a couple movies like...4 times each just so we could have an excuse to hang out together...its weird without her. But thats ok....I have Ashley and Angie who keep me company..as much as they can. All my friends know that I'm having a hard time with it though...they somehow all figured it out...so they help me a bit...which awesome.Anyways...thats what I have to say today...so....yeah

No comments: