Friday, June 12, 2009

This past week has been pretty crazy! Great! But crazy. I'm going to Chicago for the summer! Thats exciting! Im really excited for it...but not so excited about having to leave everyone here. But we spent a lot of time over last weekend with community and stuff...and had Albertas Birthday party!!

We went to Rivendell for the week. Its a retreat centre on bowen Island and you have to walk up a small mountain to get to it haha. But it was amazing! I was able to give up a lot of the burdens I've been carrying around this year which felt sooo good! One of the coolest things for me, though, was that I was able to climb a couple hills...like...mountain faces almost. That is something that I used to love doing...and have had a desire to do for so long but was always too scared of what could have happened...but one day I was just like...Im gonna climb that hill...and realized once I got to the top that I wasnt scared at all. I was completely fine. I went again the next day...I've got a couple cuts on my legs and hands but I loved it a lot. Something inside of me was released this week..something really good.

Well...I gotta finish packing now!

No comments: