Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Change

So much has changed since I left for vancouver! New furniture...new movies...theres an elevator in my corps...which is soo weird! There are new youth leaders, theres just so much change. But I think its good change...especially in relation to my corps. Theres a lot of good sprouting up...some of that good is from these changes, but like...new bibles and an elevator is not going to produce fruit in a church but there is fruit in our corps. I can see it.

There has also been a lot of Change within myself.I didn't think I had changed at all by the time Christmas rolled around and I was really starting to get discouraged, but the last couple weeks has been a time of reflecting back over the last 5 months and oh wow...I have changed so much! I've grown so much in my relationship with the Lord. I've also grown as a person as well. I always used to think that if I was friends with someone who was even a year or so older than me then I was the young one who didnt have anything to offer in the relationship...but that has totally changed in the last little while. I feel as if I can actually offer stuff to relationships. I feel like I can truly help when others are struggling with stuff.

Well...thats me...thats what I've been thinking about lately.

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

You have definitely grown and changed over the last 5 months. As your Mother, it is so wonderful to watch and see how God is working in your life. I am so proud of the way that you are following God's calling on your life. You have such compassion for people and God is using you to spread His love. I am so proud of you. Keep looking to Jesus! I love you.