Saturday, October 11, 2008

Worship

So one thing I've noticed is, in the last year or so, I've really struggled worshiping with all I have. I'd give my "all" for one song and then I'd just sing and kinda stand still. When I was at the Building a House of Prayer conference in Kelowna last weekend, there was something in me that just kind of...released. We watched the Passion of the Christ between sessions, then that night I was able to just release. and like...sometimes I'll stand still, but it wont be the "umm...this is enough worship, I just wanna sit down" kind of standing its like the..."Im so consumed right now that I just don't want to move, i just want to let it soak in" and its awesome! It feels so nice to be able to worship freely, without something hanging over my head.


No comments: