Sunday, November 18, 2007

the cool thing













The cool thing about being a Christian is God will always take care of you
The cool thing about being a Christian is you are free
The cool thing about being a Christian is you are not a slave to sin anymore!!!
The cool thing about being a Christian is you get down, and he picks you up
The cool thing about being a Christian is you have a tour guide for finding your way through life
The cool thing about being a Christian is you *usually* have some crazy enthusiasm!

Ever since boot camp last week...I have had an amazing week...there has been some "bumps in the road" as I like to call them...but I've recovered from them, and learnt from them. I dont know..when I felt Gods hand on me on monday and started to shake...something inside of me happened. Something inside of me changed between friday November 9 and monday November 12, and this change has been amazing!!!

No comments: