Sunday, October 14, 2007

Im Baaaack

K, so i havent posted in forever! But I decided to try to start again. My life has been pretty uneventful. So since my last post...I tore the ligiments in both Ankles (at camp...both in the same day) and I went to Ontario, spent some time with my cousins and stuff. Then I came home...and got right into school...it was a terrible first 3 weeks of school...mainly because my Social teacher was a jerk, then I switched out of his class so now its all good.

I went back to working at build a bear...so Im doing that, and school, and church...and also trying to work on my war college application.

I miss camp so much! I went and saw Noah and Xavier a few times this summer and everytime I see them now, they're so different. Noahs getting so big, its insane!

Anyways...thats about it!

1 comment:

Kirst said...

Glad to see you're posting again. I keep checking. I think everybody thinks they have a boring life. I even feel that way sometimes, and I don't think having 3 kids is boring. I just wonder if anybody wants to hear about it.
Keep the posts coming.