Friday, June 01, 2007

Life....in general

K, so life has been pretty crazy, but pretty boring at the same time. I know I haven't posted a decent post in a while, and im sorry. I dont know how decent this one is gonna be cause I have class soon.

I really love my job. It's amazing. It's helped bring out a side of me I didn't know existed, so it's really cool. I helped with my first birthday party yesterday, it was pretty exciting...12 kids 2-10. YAY. Haha...the day before yesterday I was stuffing a bear for this guy and i was like...so, is this for you or for someone else and in a semi-high pitched voice and with a bit of a lisp he responded with "oh it's for my husband" OH DEAR! Haha what do you say? i was like... "Thats..cool." and then I just didnt really talk, haha. He talked to me though, and i had to try not to laugh, then he left and i busted out laughing, and one of my coworkers, Jenn, came up and asked why I was laughing and she busted out laughing, then we ran to one of my Managers, michelle and told her and she busted out laughing, so we were all standing there laughing incredibly hard, and yeah. It was funny.

Schools going good. I suppose. It's almost over, thank the lord. But I've made some pretty sweet friends this semester. It's cool. I went to the school play, AHH...it was amazing.

Im going back to glenmore for good in september. I made it "official". However, it was never really official that I left. I never actually got transferred, haha. But Im glad I didnt.

Im so stoked for camp this summer. It's gonna be amazing. A full summer with 3 of my best friends..haha we're gonna be sick of each other but it's all good.

Yeah...thats my life right now. Ok, so it isn't everything, but i dont exactly have time. I have to go to class.

ttyl

1 comment:

Kirst said...

Glad everything is going well. Have a great day at school. I'm glad you're back at Glenmore.