Sunday, April 08, 2007

haha oh how i love my sister!

haha...so My lovely sister and I went to a movie today...we went to see music and lyrics and yes...I already saw it...but we wanted to hang out and it was in the cheap theatre...haha. But we hung out in fish creek for a while first and then we hung out in the lobby for like...half an hour after the movie...lots of pictures and lots of laughs...haha. I cant post any pics right now though because our computer is really slow and bogged down....so theres no point in loading them right now, we have to wipe out the computer because we think it has a virus...it sucks! But yeah...thats why I havent posted so much lately...the computer just annoys me. Yesterday I had to shut down the computer about 7 times just because it froze...its really annoying haha.

I should go...
bye!

No comments: