Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Whos the King of the Jungle? Whos the King of the Sea?


If you were raised in Sunday school, or taught sunday school you might know where my name came from. And if not...it goes like this


Whos the king of the Jungle? OO OO

Whos the king of the sea? bobble bobble bobble

whos the kind of the universe and whos the king of me?

His name is J e s u s And I'll stop there, as I dont remember the rest of it, haha.

Anyways, the point of this, is because, well...I just got "the king of the sea" thats right folks, I got myself a fishy. His name is howard, and its just a cheap like...3 dollar fish, but I love him, and apparently, so does my dog. Everytime I take the bowl somewhere, the dog follows, UH OH. Oh well. Howard is coming to camp with me...YAY. Thats really why I got it. It cost 20 dollars for the fish, the bowl, the net, the food and everything else, so it really isnt that bad. I think I might end up calling him Howard the Coward though, he keeps running (or swimming, I guess) everytime I look at him almost, haha. I managed to sneak a picture though, it isnt very good, but its a picture. So thats it for today!

Court

No comments: