Thursday, June 15, 2006

What an exciting week








K, sooo...This week was pretty good. Nothing really out of the ordinary, until it got to yesterday, oh and Camp last weekend too. So, Yesterday, I got home from school, I hung out for a bit, had dinner and everything, and I signed onto msn and Simone was on, so I asked if she wanted to go out, and I'd pick her up. So I said I'd pick her up at 6:30. so at 6:20, I attempted to leave my house, when I started the car, I started driving away, and I looked over at my brother only to see him waving me over. It turns out, I skided (sp?) past his car, and took some paint off of it. He wasnt mad or anything, he didnt really care. My parents weren't home, so I left, Picked Simone up like...5 or 10 minutes late, and we went to the mall...and one of her friends works at a car wash, so we went to see him and he gave us a free car wash. So we then came to my house, and I believe my words were "Umm...Mom, Dad, I washed the Car, for free....And I scratched it" I was sooo scared, I was scared I was gonna lose my driving privlages, but they said to learn from it, and that its only a car, and at least I didnt get hurt. I was so relieved, but I still felt soooo bad, when we were at the car wash I was hoping it would take the paint off, but it didnt, it made it more visible. But w/e. We figure it can come off with a little work. So I figure I'll try and figure out how to take Paint off, and do it myself, since its my fault, does anyone have any suggestions? Anyways, the Pictures attached are some of Camp, and some of yc, YAY!

Court.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

wow court so you did get your drivers licence. good job. your lucky to have awesome parents who are so understanding. Take it easy. Drive safe.