Wednesday, June 21, 2006

WFSC

WFSC stands for Watch For Slow Children, which is a bit of an insider, but quite hilarious. I picked up Simone tonight, and we just drove around, went to Timmy ho's (Tim Hortons) and then to petland, and then we went to Arby's...to pee, haha. Then we just drove, we were driving and stuff for probably 4 hours, and then we were gonna go for dinner, but her mom invited me in for dinner, so I went and had Chicken with them. MMM...it was quite good. But when we were going into the Arby's Parking lot, there was a sign that said "Slow Watch for Children" and I read it wrong, and well...you get it now Im sure. Then when we were at petland we were gonna get a fish, but decided not to. But when I got home I was like..HMM...I should get a fishy for camp, so We were trying to come up with a name for it, a name that reminded me of Simone, because Im gonna miss her sooo much while Im gone, and she she was like...WFSC! But we decided against it...Simone, we'll share the fishy ok? Still trying to come up with a name, but Im gonna go visit Laura at Petcetra tomorrow and maybe look at fishies. YAY. Tomorrow is so busy though, Im going out with Joey before she goes back to edmonton, and Im hopefully going out with Ashlee from my church, and I have to shop for camp stuff, Maybe fishy will be part of my camp shopping. Who knows! Anyways, thats my story.

Love ya'll
Court

No comments: