Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey



Hey guys

Alright so, Im frustrated with people, but thats ok, Hopefully 2 months at camp will help me with that. I was at Jr. Youth group last night (as a leader), it's mostly asian kids, but its really fun. The pictures are of my little buddy, Frank. He's always right by me whenever Im there, haha, its actually quite funny. While I was there, well, afterwards, my parents were in a meeting, so I was there for an hour after, and I was laying down on the bench in our Lobby, and I started playing with the phone cord and the phone fell off and hit me in the nose, which isnt good when you got surgery 6 months before, on your nose. haha, not fun, it still hurts sooo bad, but what can you do? I should go though.

Oh yeah, I may or may not of helped simone get a boyfriend she really wanted!

Court

No comments: