Thursday, June 29, 2006

Another Poem...ish

Alright, so I havent posted a Poem lately, mainly because I havent written any lately. And then this morning, I woke up, after 4 hours of sleep, only to find out that in the 4 hours I was asleep, my Dog (the older one, he's 11) had to go the Vet because he couldnt walk very well. And even now, his breathing patterns are all over the place. Sometimes it looks like he's not breathing because there are such long spaces between each breath, and other times it looks like he's hyperventelating. So I sat down at the Piano, and I started to play blessed be your name, and then I started playing other chords and stuff, and this started coming out words and all, so its a song, but yeah....and I think it might have been Gods way of telling me to calm down. So yeah, I did make it up, technically, but God was close by the whole time



When, I see your face,
I wonder why you care so much

When I hear your voice,
I wonder why you love me

But then, I pray not my will but thine
And then, I pray not my will but thine

When I feel your arms around me,
I wonder how you can love me

When I feel your love surround me
I wonder how it can be unconditional

But then, I pray not my will but thine
And then, I pray not my will but thine

And Now I feel your love Surround me
Why are you here?

And Now I hear your voice around me
Why do you love me love me love me?

And Im crying out to you
Asking your forgiveness

And now, I pray not my will but thine
But now, I pray not my will but thine


~Court~

No comments: