Friday, June 02, 2006

"Gosh! You guys are retarded!"

For those of you who don't live in TV world, the above line is from the funniest movie ever created, the one, the only...Napolean Dynamite. Heck YES! Oh dear, my sister and I rented it, we got the special edition, and we were watching the special edition, and we were watching the special features at the end, and it showed the guy who played Napolean Dynamite, and we decided how to rate guys. I told my sister that Earthquakes were measured on the RICTOR scale, and we decided guys had to be rated on the VICTOR scale. For everyone who doesnt know Victor, he is the hottest guy ever. He's the Program director at camp this summer, and he's amazingly hott, so yeah.

So I went out with Simones family the other day, and accidentally ate a pepper and cried, totally unintenionally, but thats alright, it isnt the first time I've made a fool out of myself in front of people.

OOO...can you all pray for friends of my family? Their mother just passed away, and it really sucks.

I'm sooo excited to go to florida, and ride on the hollywood tower of terrors, its the most amazing ride ever.

I go to camp soon...YAY

ttyl!!!!

No comments: